Saturday 9 November 2013

Changes

So, after being informed that my blog hosting was going to increase to over $200 per year, I decided it was time for a change. To free!

Maybe at some point I will be making money off of this blog and will be able to go back to a fully customizable website, but in the interim, I am going to take advantage of the free hosting by blogger.

So in the next couple of days you will see posts from the other website show up here. I figure since they are my posts anyways that I am well within my rights to just copy and paste them here. Especially since I don't know how else to do it :)

I don't know what will happen to my pictures after the hosting ends. So if one day you come here and all of my pictures are gone, oh well. It's only a couple of postings. I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment